If you have not implemented CRM, you are at a competitive disadvantage.
Whether you call it CRM (Customer Relationship Management) or xRM (any Relationship Management), business relationships need to me monitored, cultivated and exposed to the right people and systems in your organization. Communications and action items should be visible as needed across the various business units. Key milestones and due dates should alert the right teams. Important sales and retention metrics should accumulate by virtue of using a well designed system. CRM can be used to manage leads, customers, vendors, assets, customer service requests, policies, tickets, referrals, donations, appraisals, etc. In a nutshell, it does not matter what you do as a business, CRM can be wrapped around it – providing the visibility you need to make that sale, close that deal, manage that process or avoid the loss of an existing customer.
Why Use CRM?
- Track interactions with key contacts
- Integration with key systems
- Measure effectiveness of initiatives and processes
- Enable reporting on important aspects of your business
- Provide your team with robust tools and datasets
- Efficiently manage your various business processes
- Automate tedious process steps
- Access your data from anywhere
- Laptop,tablet and phone access with cached data
Comments are closed.